Festival Description and Goal:
The 2017 Love International Film Festival (LIFF) will focus on bringing films and filmmakers from the international community whose work we feel brings the world closer together and promotes love and healing through cinema. All proceeds for the 2017 LIFF will be given to the Lotus Light Children’s Charity.
LIFF’s 2017 festival will be held April 7, 2017 through the 16, 2017. The festival will be held in Los Angeles, California.
The festival will include opening night party, screenings, red carpet events, Q and A after screening, 2 panels, Awards Show and a private after award show party.
LIFF is seeking films with fallowing message:
We like to see any kind of film which deals with family matters, Children, Animal, Cultural or natures that promote true love and bring awareness and souls together. Films that inspires feelings of peace, love, acceptance, and tolerance towards Children, Families, Friends, Nations, Cultures, Nature and Animals.
Dare to expose or share any injustices any kind found throughout the world toward, Human, Children, Animal, or Nature that can enlighten audiences and enabling a more globalize effort towards eradicating the problem and come together and heal true Love, Peace, Understanding and Acceptance.
Documentaries that educate and display the sharing of culture and its impact, through local and historic customs, rituals, dance, and art form.
We encourage all films and/or documentaries that show your country’s traditions, customs, culture, and how that has affected you and made you proud of whom you are, and a proud advocate of change and betterment for equality.
Please ensure you read all below links and information prior to film submission.
Before submitting your film please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We are seeking film/video that conveys the following messages:
• Inspires feelings of family, peace, love, acceptance, and tolerance.
• Have candid, personal sharing of culture and its impact, through local and historic customs, rituals, dance, and art form for documentary film.
• Dare to expose or share any injustices therein, such as child prostitution, thereby enlightening the audience and enabling, a more globalized effort toward eradicating the problem.
• We encourage all films and/or documentaries that show your country’s traditions, customs, and culture, and how that has affected you and made you proud of whom you are, and/or possibly made you a proud advocator of change and betterment for equality.
Other terms and Conditions for submission:
• Short films must be under 30 minutes.
• Features must not be over 2.30 Minutes or less than 110 Minutes.
• Sitcom under 30 minutes. All communications between LIFF and film contestants must be VIA email. So if you change your email address please provide LIFF with your new email address.
• Film must be in English or with English subtitles.
• You may submit more than one Film. There must be separate entries and release forms for each submission. (Second and subsequent submissions by same director or producer will be half the required fees. Please provide your submission number with your second and after second one.)
• Contest winner will be announced on the LIFF site. and other press release agency and social Media.
• Immediately after your submission, you will get an email confirming your submission with a number. Within one week after your submission, you will be notified via email that we have received your submission.
• The post mark deadline is Number first.
• Complete/sign and submit the entry and the release form. It is available by clicking on the submission link.
• All movies must be in English Subtitled.
• DVD Screener (NTSC or PAL).
• Full production credits and director’s biography requires.
• Film synopsis – ۵۰ words.
• Submission fees are non-refundable.
• Important: For your trailer to be played in our screening box you must send us your trailer in: Avi, .mpeg etc, or send us your YouTube links.
Note 1:There will be no exceptions, only film which paid entry fees will be permitted and consider for completions.
Note 2: DVDs are not returned. We strongly suggest DVD disks submitted come from a professionally authorized source. (See technical information, p.3).
Note 3: Love International Film Festival reserves the right to decline any film/material. We also reserve the right to select a winner in all categories at any stage after the deadline based on the number of the entries in each category.