≡ به سوی جهانی زیباتر ≡
جهان، در انتظار جهانِ تو است!
به اینستاگرام فستیوارت بپیوندید.
فراخوان عکاسی میابقه بین المللی HIPA سال ۲۰۱۷-۲۰۱۸ منتشر شده است.
■ مهلت: ۹ آبان ۱۳۹۶ ■
■ مسابقه بین المللی عکاسی «حمدان بن محمد بن رشید آل مکتوم» که بصورت اختصاری با نام HIPA برگزار می شود، یک جایزه بین المللی است که در دبی در امارات متحده عربی برگزار میشود.
■ تم یا موضوع اصلی امسال این رقابت «لحظه | The Moment» است.
≡ واجدین شرایط
■ همه افراد بالای ۱۸ سال سراسر جهان می توانند در این مسابقه شرکت کنند.
≡ بخش های مسابقه
■ این رقابت دارای چهار بخش است.
۴٫ تایم لپس (ویدئو)
≡ ارسال اثر
■ ارسال اثر از طریق وبسایت چشنواره و به صورت آنلاین انجام می شود.
≡ هزینه ثبت نام
■ شرکت در این مسابقه رایگان است.
■ مبلغ کل حایزه این مسابقه ۴۲۳۰۰۰ دلار آمریکا است.
■ جایزه بزرگ این رقابت، ۱۲۰۰۰۰ دلار آمریکا است.
■ برای مشاهده همه جوایز به «صفحه مربوطه در وبسایت مسابقه» مراجعه کنید.
The moment is that split second occurrence that could happen in the blink of an eye and yet have a profound visual effect if captured properly. Such instances often have the magical ability to alter a person’s life and his or her surroundings forever.
Life is a collection of moments that shape our destiny. For photographers, a destiny defining moment is the junction where the time and place of a photograph meet to form a visual masterpiece.
Make your submission an unforgettable moment that can alter reality, or possibly even change history. Share your breath-taking moments of photography with us this season.
The Portfolio category returns to afford photographers the chance to showcase their storytelling skills through a series of photographs. A strong photographic story delves into the heart of a subject matter and leaves no margin for misinterpretation. A portfolio of photographs allows photographers to capture the hearts and minds of audiences in a way which may not be possible through a single photograph.
This category remains a favourite among photographers who have an outstanding eye for photography that doesn’t necessarily fall into any of the other categories on offer. Year after year, this category has gained quality and diversity, with a constant share of about a third of all entries registered in HIPA.
HIPA continues to offer participants two opportunities to participate in this category instead of one by once again dividing it the category into two sub-categories: one for black and white entries, to give deserved substance to this classic art form, and the other for coloured entries, giving participants the option to dazzle the jury and viewers with their vibrant compositions.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is limitless.
The visual industry is witnessing a rapid shift towards the strengthening of visual material through video, which can bring added meaning to a scene.
By launching this new and unique category, HIPA invites a new sector of talented artists to participate in the competition.
This category will accept submissions that fit the criteria of a ‘Time-lapse’ video while the subject matter of submissions is open. Submissions can be a combination of static, motion control, hyper-lapse, drone-lapse or simply a single video. Submissions should not include any form of visual (VFX) or CGI effects.
To ensure the authenticity of submissions, RAW samples from each sequence will be requested from entrants. Entrants must have and own all the necessary and appropriate intellectual property rights for all the footage, sound track(s) and/or music within the submission.
Please read these rules (the Rules) before submitting your photo(s) [the Photo(s)] to HIPA’s 7th season’s Competition ‘The Moment’ (the Competition). By participating in the Competition, you (You/ Your/ the Participant) understand, acknowledge and fully, irrevocably and unconditionally agree to abide and be bound by the following rules:
- The competition is open for online submissions only (the Submissions), through the competition online registration page available on www.hipa.ae.
- Submissions will be accepted from ۰۰:۰۱ on 1st August 2017 until 24:00 on 31st October 2017, UAE local time, (i.e. GMT +4).No Submissions made after the deadline will be accepted.
- Participants must be individuals aged eighteen (18) years and over at the time of their submission(s).
- You hereby certify that you are eighteen (18) years old or older at the date of submitting your photo(s) to the competition. You further understand and agree that HIPA will automatically and without further notice discard any photo(s) that are found to be submitted by a participant that is below eighteen (18) years old at the time of its submission.
- You may submit up to one (1) photo in each category of the competition including the sub categories under the General category. Except the Portfolio category where you can submit between 5 – ۱۰ photographs, and the ‘Time-lapse: Video category where you are allowed to enter one video submission in the category. You must provide a title and description for each photograph submitted including ones in the Portfolio category.
- The same photo must not be submitted in more than One (1) category. Any photo submitted in more than one (1) category will be discarded from the competition.
- Submitted photo(s) must be in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 5 MB in size, the minimum of the longest edge should be no less than 2000 pixel and the quality no less than 300dpi to be suitable for publication.
- In the ‘Time-lapse:Video’ category, the accepted video format is MP4, not exceeding 300 MB in size and must be between 30 – 60 seconds in length.
- The video should be a high quality HD quality 1920 X 1080 with an aspect ratio of 16:9. The format must be MP4 H264 and 25 fps.
- You are kindly requested to upload the original photograph (RAW) or the photograph without any editing on the time of submitting the photograph to the contest. This does not apply the ‘Time-lapse’ category which may require you to send over some original frames of the video at a later date.
- Black and white photographs are permitted in all the categories of the Competition except for the Color sub category under the General category.
- For the Portfolio category, you are requested to submit a series of photographs on the same subject matter. The number of permitted photographs is minimum 5 and maximum 10 photographs.
- All submitted Photos/ Video(s) must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and/or marks added by the participant. Basic technical editing of the photo(s)/ video(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s). Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, including compositing and creative retouching of the photo(s)/ video(s)is prohibited except for the ‘Digital Manipulation’ category. HIPA preserves the right to assess and discard from the competition any submitted photo(s)/ video(s) deemed, at HIPA’s own discretion, contrary to the foregoing.
- Photos/ Video(s) that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive contents, including nudity, violence and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the UAE religious, cultural and/or public morals traditions and practices will be disqualified.
- Photo(s)/ Video(s) that have won any previous award(s), whether in any HIPA prior competition(s), or in any other competition(s) whatsoever and announced before 31st October 2017 , and/or Photos that have been previously used, or are intended to be used, for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted. Any Photo(s)/ Video(s) submitted in contrary to the foregoing will be automatically and without further notice discarded from the entire Competition.
- HIPA’s appointed judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos/ Video(s). The results, prizes and the winners will be announced in a public ceremony that will be held on March 2018.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by HIPA and must provide HIPA with their bank account details and personal details within 7 days from HIPA’s request. The cash money prize(s) will be received by each winner within a period of two (2) months following the announcement of the Competition’s results.
- HIPA’s judging panel has the right, at its absolute discretion, to turn down or reject any Photo(s)/ Video(s) or Submission(s) without having to give any notice or explanation to the relevant Participant.
- Any federal, state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to you under the Competition will be solely paid by you.
- The decision of HIPA’s judging panel is final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Competition.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted Photo(s)/ Video(s) must be a single work of original material created and/or taken by You, must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which You have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Upon making Your Submission, You grant HIPA, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, promote Your submitted Photo(s)/ Video(s), in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, anywhere in the world for any purpose, related to the Competition, the publication in HIPA promotional digital and/or printed materials and formats broadcast such as on HIPA magazines, printed leaflet and brochures, HIPA website and/or through other public online feeds, promoting subsequent competitions and/or the work of HIPA generally.
- You must obtain, solely bear the cost for, and provide HIPA within seven (7) calendar days of any request to do so by HIPA, with any or all of the following:
- A signed written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person(s) appearing in Your submitted Photo(s)/ Video(s), clearly authorizing You to use their picture or likeness for submitting the Photo(s) in the manner contemplated by the Competition, and authorizing HIPA to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known. Please click here to download the draft of the Model Release Form.
- A signed written license from the copyright owner of any sculpture, artwork, or other copyrighted material that appears in Your submitted Photo(s)/ Video(s), authorizing HIPA to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the relevant entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known; and/or
- A signed written license from the owner of any private property included in your submitted Photo (s), authorizing HIPA to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the relevant entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known.
- If You have been announced as a winner of the Competition (in any category), You grant to HIPA, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, promote Your winning Photo(s)/ Video(s), in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, anywhere in the world and for any purpose, including but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners, publication of a book featuring select entries in the Competition, publication in HIPA materials and/or online highlighting entries or winners of the Competition, and promoting the work of HIPA generally.
- You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge HIPA and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the Competition or the conduct of the Competition and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against HIPA in association with the Competition or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the Competition even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of HIPA, in whole or in part. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless HIPA from any claim arising out of Your participation in the Competition including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with Your participation in the Competition.
- If HIPA, at its sole discretion, is of the opinion that You have breached any of the Rules, HIPA has the right to disqualify You from the Competition, and in such circumstances You must re-pay to HIPA all costs undertaken by HIPA in relation to Your Submission(s) and participation in the Competition and the awards ceremony, including but not limited to (if and to the extent applicable) any travel costs incurred by HIPA, and re-pay the Competition prize money and return any trophies or certificates at Your own cost to HIPA.
- Under no circumstance HIPA will be liable for any:
- Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
- Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s)/Video(s);
- Problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
- Incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
- Injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Competition.
- If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HIPA, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, HIPA reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. HIPA reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
The Competition, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, and any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or Your Submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts.
غیر از آفرینش هنری و ادبی، به دغدغه بیشتر نیاز ندارید. در صورت تمایل، ثبت نام، ترجمه متن یا اطلاعات و وایز هزینه شرکت در فراخوان های بین المللی برای شما انجام می شود.
≡ برای سفارش ترجمه، ثبت نام یا پرداخت هزینه ها از طریق تلگرام، اینجا کلیک کنید. ≡