کانال تلگرام سایت فستیوارتکانال تلگرام فراخوان
دسترسی سریع و مستقیم به همه خبرها
فراخوان جشنواره بین المللی «همه چراغها»ی هند منتشر شد.
■مهلت: ۲۴ تیر ۱۳۹۶ ■
- به گزارش «پایگاه خبری فیلم کوتاه» این جشنواره با هدف آموزش جامعه و شرکت کنندگان در جشنواره از طریق علم و هنر فیلم، ترویج آگاهی میان فرهنگی، تبادل ایدهها و درک اجتماعی برگزار میشود.
- جشنواره در بخشهای: فیلمهای سینمایی، کارگردانی اول، مستند، کوتاه داستانی و دانشجویی فیلم میپذیرد. در بخش فیلم کوتاه آثاری تا مدت زمان ۳۰ دقیقه مورد قبول جشنواره هستند. علاقهمندان به شرکت در جشنواره تا ۱۵ جولای مهلت ثبت نام دارند.
- سومین جشنواره بینالمللی فیلم «همه چراغها» اول تا چهارم دسامبر در هند برگزار میشود.
- برای دسترسی به اطلاعات تکمیلی به وبسایت جشنواره مراجعه کنید.
در صورت نیاز به متن فارسی این فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک https://festivart.ir/vip فعال کنید و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh درمیان بگذارید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت.
THE AWARD NITES GRANDE is an exclusive mix of scintillating events in the likes of Golden Frame Awards, Indywood Cine Awards, Red Carpet and Lifetime & Honorary Award. Golden Frame Awards are presented to the best films shown in All Lights Film Festival. Lifetime Achievement Awards are aimed to honour legends of the industry for their contribution to the movie fraternity. Cine awards aims to become the most prestigious recognition among the film fraternity in India, to reward, acknowledge and appreciate the creative excellence in the world of cinema.
Whatever the awards prize money is, the same will be shared to producer and director of the award winning movie on equal percentage
Rules & Regulation – ALIIFF (2017 )
- ۱٫ Who Can Apply?
- (a) The films completed in 2016 January onwards are eligible for participation. The actual completion date must be indicated on the online submission form and the year of copyright must be indicated on the film. For International films where no proof is available, the date of the first theatrical screening will be considered as completion date.
- (b) Duration:
- (i) Feature Film – must have a minimum duration of 60 minutes and above
- (ii) Short Film – Total running time must be less than 30 minutes in length, excluding front and back credits. No minimum running time is applicable.
- (iii)Documentary – must be less than 40 minutes in length, excluding credits
- ۲٫ How to Apply?
- a) ALIIFF is a participating member of online film submission platform FilmFreeway.
- b) Initial selection: For the initial selection, screenings can only be done by high quality DVD NTSC screener. We hereby request the submitters to courier the DVD screener to the festival address.
- c)If selected for the Competition / Screening, the entrant(s) – must provide a DCP with EST along with Promos and Trailers
- d) Enclosures including Film Stills (min. 2 nos), Vertical Film Posters (min. 2 nos), Directors Pictures, Directors bio – filmography and a short synopsis must be sent for inclusion in the festival catalouge to firstname.lastname@example.org
- e) If the language of the film is other than English, it should be sub-titled or dubbed in English.
- f)In the case of Director’s Debut Film, the qualified movie for this category supportive relevant documents may be asked for proving or stating its eligibility, failing to which the film will not be treated as a Director’s Debut Film.
- ۳٫ Deadlines
- The deadline for all entries is 6:00 pm IST on Saturday, September 30, 2017. All entries submitted for selection must reach the Festival Office by September 30th, 2017.
- ۴٫ Notifications
- Successful entries will be acknowledged via E-mail / Submission Platforms by September 30th 2017.
- ۵٫ Selection Process
- a) Entries will be previewed by Pre-Selection Committee and the shortlisted films will be forwarded to the Jury for the final scrutinization and selection.
- b) The decision of the selection committees and the jury will be final & binding on all and will not be subject to discussion.
- C ) People’s Choice Award : The audience will be given the opportunity to vote for a film competing to win the ALIIFF People’s Choice Award. The ALIIFF People’s Choice Award will be conferred to the film that receives the largest number of preferences from the audience.
- ۶٫ Rights of Festival Authorities
- a) Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or not to accept any films on any ground including the likelihood of the film offending the feelings of any state, religion, country or on the grounds such as racism and religion.
- b) Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final & binding on all parties.
- ۷٫ Copyright
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted film. ALIIFF will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted film. ALIIFF reserves the right to disqualify any film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
- ۸٫ Jury
- a) The Jury for ALIIFF will consist of a Chairman along with not less than two and not more than eight members. The decisions of the jury will be taken by a simple majority of the members present and voting.
- b) Jury will determine the winning films and will be composed of individuals selected by the Festival Authorities. The decision of Jury will be final and binding to all.
- c) The Jury has the right to withhold an award in any category where no entries, in the Jurys view, meet its standards for award / recognition.
- d) The jury can evolve its own rules for assessment of the entries.
- e) No person in any way connected with the production or commercial exploitation of a competitive entry will be a member of the jury.
- f) All members of the jury will refrain from releasing any articles or reviews to the press concerning the film submitted for their judgement until after jury’s decision have been formally announced at the closing function.
- ۹٫ Archive
- The films once submitted for selection as well as digital tapes / media sent for the final screening will be retained for the Festival Archive. Also, CDs / DVDs, containing photographs & publicity material received will not be returned.
- ۱۰٫ Transportation
- Cost of transportation of tapes / media and all related documents, publicity materials to the ALIIFF Office shall be borne by the entrant
- ۱۱٫ General
- a)A film can be submitted for multiple award categories.
- b) Films may be entered by any organization / agency or by an individual film Producer / Director who hold the copyright or with consent letter from the producer. There is no restriction on number of entries.
- c) AALIIFF is under no obligation to provide comments or feedback’s regarding the submitted film to applicant or any other representative of the submitted film.
- d) For promotional / publicity purposes, clippings from any film entered in the festival may be shown on the National / International Television / Local network / Internet, etc.
- e) Submissions with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- ۱۲٫ Disclaimer
- All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the ALIIFF shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts and forums in Ernakulam