فراخوان مسابقه بین المللی عکاسی نامزدی RF (مجله فاصله یاب|Rangefinder) سال ۲۰۱۷ منتشر شد.
■ مهلت: ۱۰ اسفند ۱۳۹۵ ■
این مسابقه توسط ماهنامه «فاصله یاب| Rangefinder» که به اختصار «RF» نامیده می شود و مختص عکاسان عروسی و چهره است، برگزار می شود.
چه کسانی می توانند در این مسابقه شرکت کنند؟
- شرکت در این رقابت برای همه عکاسان ۱۸ ساله و بالاتر مجاز است.
- شما «مهمترین روز زندگی» (عروسی) را چطور ثبت می کنید؟ ماهنامه فاصله یاب از بهترین های عکاسی نامزدی دعوت می کند تا در این رویداد شرکت کنند. از وصلت های محلی تا اماکن ویژه، به ما نشان بدهید چگونه عروس، داماد، مهمانی عروسی، جزئیات پذیرایی و یا عروسی را در یک عکس به ارزش ۲ هزار دلار جایزه،کارت های هدیه و نمایشی باور نکردنی به تصویر می کشید: همه آثار برنده در شماره ماه می فاصله یاب چاپ می شوند که بین ۱۱۱۰۰۰ مخاطب در سرتاسر جهان بصورت چاپی و آنلاین پخش می شود.
بخش های مسابقه
- این رقابت دارای ۶ بخش شامل پرتره عروس و داماد، مهمانی عروسی، پذیرایی عروسی، مقاصد عروسی (جاهایی که در آنها عروسی برگزار می شود)، جزئیات عروسی و حرکت است.
هزینه ثبت نام
- هزینه ارسال تک عکس و مجموعه عکس (۲ تا ۶ عکس) ۳۵ دلار است.
- جایزه بزرگ (یک نفر):
- ۲۰۰۰ دلار جایزه نقدی
- ۵۰۰ دلار کارت هدیه B&H
- نفر اول (پنج برنده): ۱۰۰ دلار کارت هدیه B&H
- همه عکس های برگزیده در وبسایت rangefinderweddingcontest.com نمایش داده می شوند و در نسخه ماه می ۲۰۱۷ که توسط بیش از ۱۱۰۰۰ خواننده دیده می شود؛ چاپ می شوند.
در صورت نیاز به متن فارسی این فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک https://festivart.ir/vip فعال کنید و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh درمیان بگذارید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت.
- Rangefinder (Rf), the award-winning monthly magazine for wedding and portrait photographers, has been covering the photographic industry for more than 60 years. In addition to prizes of monetary value, our photo contests provide entrants with immeasurable exposure to the photography community. Winners are published in Rangefinder, distributed to more than 111,000 readers worldwide, and are also published in an online gallery on RangeFinderWeddingContest.com. Rangefinder’s family of photo contests covers a broad range of fields and experience, and has a reputation for prestige and value.
Who may enter this contest?
Entrants must be 18 years or older. Employees and direct family members of Rf and its affiliates are not eligible to enter or win prizes. See Rules page for more details.
Can I enter if I live outside of the U.S.?
- Except where prohibited by law, international entries can be submitted.
What is an entry?
- An entry consists of one image or one photo series.
What is a photo series?
- A photo series includes two to six images that convey a story around a particular theme.
How are the entries judged?
- Judging is subjective, however, we have a few simple guidelines for putting together your entry.
- If you are entering a single image, make sure it’s strong on its own. You may choose to also enter it as part of a series, but as a single, it should relay the story, moment or concept you want to convey.
- If you are entering a series, make your series cohesive. If it is not from the same photographic series or project, a visual relation that ties the imagery together is key. Judges will be making decisions based upon the strength of the series as a whole. Make a careful edit of your images and order them the way you want them to be viewed.
- Trust your instincts, but also ask the advice of those you trust. Sometimes you need another opinion to improve your edit. Ask someone with a good eye, be it another artist, your rep or a creative who has experience in the field.
- See Rules page for more details on judging process.
Is there a limit to the number of entries that I can enter?
- No, you may enter as many entries as you like.
Is there a timeframe for when my photos must have been taken to qualify for this contest?
- No, there are no timeframe restrictions for this contest.
What format should I save my digital images?
- Digital images should have a long dimension of at least 2,000 pixels and be saved at 300 dpi (around 7″ or larger) jpeg. We recommend the uncompressed file size not be larger than 4 megabytes to ensure a fast upload experience. We can accept images that are up to 50 megabytes (uncompressed) if you do not have the ability to downsize the images (uncompressed is the size you see in Photoshop’s “Image Size” display which represents the count of pixels in the image: It is not the file size on your computer’s hard drive viewable on your desktop). Images may be color profiled in sRGB, Adobe-1998, or not color-managed.
I have entered my photo in another competition. Does this disqualify my entry?
- No, we allow images that have been entered or have won in other photo competitions, including other PDN/Rangefinder/WPPI contests, as long as they have not been entered into this contest in a previous year.
Should I watermark my images?
- No, we will appropriately credit all winning photographers.
Will my images be sold?
- No. You retain copyright to your photograph and the Sponsors may not sell your photo entry for a fee. All entries may be posted online so that viewers may view all competing entries. And winning entries may be used in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest for a period of 24 months from the date winners are notified.
When will the winners be announced?
- Winners will be contacted in May 2017 and the winning entries will be published in Rf’s May 2017 Issue.
Do you still have questions?
- For additional questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The sponsor of Rf Wedding Photography Contest is Emerald Expositions, Inc., 100 Broadway, 14th floor, New York, NY 10005.
- The Contest ends February 28, 2017 , at 11:59 pm PST (the Entry Deadline). An Extended deadline of March 14, 2017 will be issued after February 28, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST with a $10 per entry late fee. All entries must be received by the Extended Entry Deadline.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Employees of Rangefinder® , and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter electronically, please visit www.rangefinderweddingcontest.com to register. Once the registration process has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Simply log onto the website and follow the online instructions to upload images from your computer. Digital images should have a long dimension of at least 2,000 pixels and be saved at 300 dpi (Around 7″ or larger). We recommend the compressed file size not be larger than 4 megabytes to ensure a fast upload experience. We can accept images that are up to 50 megabytes (uncompressed) if you do not have the ability to downsize the images (uncompressed is the size you see in Photoshop’s “Image Size” display which represents the count of pixels in the image: It is not the file size on your computer’s hard drive viewable on your desktop). Images may be color profiled in sRGB, Adobe-1998, or not color-managed. For more information on electronic submission guidelines see our FAQ.
- You may enter any number of entries in any of the categories.
- No mail-in entry is available for this Contest.
- Each Entry consists of an entry form, a single image or photo essay and an entry fee.
- Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that he or she has full power and authority to enter the photograph, and that the photograph does not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property rights. The entrant agrees to indemnify The Photo Group from any and all third party claims arising from the photograph.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud, provided that entrants must be prepared to provide a release form as described below in “Third Party Releases/Licenses.” When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close up of another person’s art.
- If the Photograph includes other people, you must be prepared to provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the Photograph submitted, authorizing use of the Photograph as provided below in “Third Party Releases/Licenses.” If you are unable to provide a personal release, upon request by Sponsor and in the form provided by Sponsor, then your entry may be disqualified. You do not need to send the release with your entry. If you win, we will contact you if a model release is needed.
- The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria, as defined below. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Online entries must be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, internet domain owner, or other person or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Categories are specified on the homepage of the Rf Wedding Photography Contest website.
- Prizes are specified on the homepage of the Rf Wedding Photography Contest website.
- Contest consists of two (2) rounds of evaluation. In Round One, a panel of Rf experts in photography (the “Judges”) will each review a portion of the entries and select a group of entries in each Category to proceed to Round Two. In Round Two, the Judges will collectively select, from among the entries selected in Round One, a winner in each Category. Limit one prize per winner.
- Sponsors reserve the right not to award all prizes in the event an insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by Sponsors and Judges in their sole discretion.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, photographic quality and effectiveness in expressing the contest theme. Winners will be published in Rangefinder’s May 2017 issue and online in the Rangefinder Wedding Photography Contest winners’ gallery.
- Decisions of the Sponsors and Judges are final and binding.
- If the photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
- By participating, ALL ENTRANTS grant the Sponsors and their designees, licensees or affiliates (the “Authorized Parties”) a non-exclusive, worldwide license, through December 2018, to reproduce, distribute, display and post the entries online so that viewers may view all competing entries. In addition, each WINNER grants to the Authorized Parties a license for use of his/her winning entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including but not limited to, print or digital publication in Rf magazine showcasing the winners, and promotions related to the contest. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
THIRD PARTY RELEASES/LICENSES
- Winners authorize Emerald Expositions Photo Group to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the photograph entry in connection with Rf Wedding Photography Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including but not limited to: publication in Rangefinder ® showcasing the winners; Rf Wedding Photography Contest live gallery; the Rf Wedding Photography Contest Website and on rangefinderonline.com ; and in exhibits and promotions related to the Rf Wedding Photography Contest. Winners authorize Emerald Expositions Photo Group to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the photograph entry in connection with the promotion of the Rf Wedding Photography Contest for up to two (2) years.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Emerald Expositions, Inc., and each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to this Contest.
- This Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries void if the Sponsor determines the entry to not be an original, or if the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the Judges are final on all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if he/she wins that Sponsor may use each winner’s name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law). All federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner(s) of any prize are/is ineligible or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsors elect to cancel or terminate the Contest, Sponsors will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs and will return the entry fees.
غیر از آفرینش هنری و ادبی، به دغدغه بیشتر نیاز ندارید. در صورت تمایل، ثبت نام، ترجمه متن یا اطلاعات و وایز هزینه شرکت در فراخوان های بین المللی برای شما انجام می شود.
≡ برای سفارش ترجمه، ثبت نام یا پرداخت هزینه ها از طریق تلگرام، اینجا کلیک کنید. ≡