≡ به سوی جهانی زیباتر ≡
جهان، در انتظار جهانِ تو است!
به اینستاگرام فستیوارت بپیوندید.
فراخوان مسابقه بین المللی عکاس سفر سال |Travel Photographer of the Year (TPOTY) 2017 منتشر شد.
■ مهلت: ۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ■
شرکت در این مسابقه برای همه هنرمندان، به جز کسانی که در برگزاری آن نقش دارند آزاد است. آثاری که به صورت چاپ شده ارسال می شوند تنها در صورتی که مهر ارسال آنها قبل از ۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶ خورده باشد و همچنین حداکثر تا ۷ روز بعد از این تاریخ توسط برگزارکنندگان دریافت شوند در مسابقه شرکت داده می شوند.
آدرس ارسال آثار چاپ شده:
Travel Photographer of the Year, Broadway Barn, Monk Soham, Suffolk, IP13 7HB, England
فرم ثبت نام آنلاین در ساعت ۱۲ روز ۲۶ سپتامبر ۲۰۱۷ به وقت محلی انگلستان بسته می شود.
هزینه ثبت نام
- هزینه ثبت نام برای هر یک از بخش های پورتفولیو و استعداد تازه ۱۵ پوند و برای بخش های تک عکس و عکس هوشمندانه، ۸ پوند برای هر عکس درنظر گرفته شده است.
- هزینه شرکت در بخش TPOTY جوان رایگان است.
- هزینه ها باید فقط به شکل پوند استرلینگ واریز شوند. هزینه شرکت کنندگان بخش عکس های چاپ شده باید بصورت چک (از یک بانک انگلیسی)، واریز بانکی، سفارش پستی و یا سفارش بین المللی پولی برای کسانی که در خارج از انگلستان هستند پرداخت شود که می تواند از طریق صفحه پرداخت PayPal این مسابقه انجام شود. کسانی که بصورت آنلاین عکس ارسال میکنند در زمان ثبت نام می توانند بصورت آنلاین هزینه ها را واریز کنند.
تعداد ثبت نام
- شرکت کنندگان می توانند در هر بخش که واجد شرایط آن باشند ثبت نام کنند و هر تعداد اثر که مایل هستند ارسال نمایند.
- شرکت کنندگان بخش استعداد جدید فقط در یک بخش می توانند شرکت کنند.
- برای شرکت در بخش جدید و ارسال اثر تازه باید هزینه اضافه ارسال کنند. لطفا بطور واضح در فرم ثبت نام خودتان مشخص کنید چند بار مایل هستید در هر بخش شرکت کنید.
جوایز و بخش ها
در این مسابقه سه بخش پورتفولیو، عکاس مسافرتی جوان سال، سه بخش تک عکس، یک بخش عکس هوشمندانه، یک بخش استعداد تازه، و برنده کلی مسابقه عکاس مسافرتی سال ۲۰۱۷ وجود دارد. کسانی که در دو یا چند بخش پورتفولیو ثبت نام کنند واجد شرایط شرکت در بخش جایزه کلی عکاس مسافرتی سال ۲۰۱۷ خواهند بود. در موردی که شرکت کنندگان بیش از ۲ پورتفولیو ارسال کنند، داوران هر یک از دو اثر برتر را در زمان انتخاب برترین عکاس بررسی می کنند.
در صورت نیاز به ترجمه فارسی جزئیات فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک https://festivart.ir/vip فعال نموده و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh ارسال کنید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت. قبل از فعال کردن عضویت ویژه، قوانین وبسایت را در لینک https://www.festivart.ir/terms مطالعه کنید.
- Portfolio categories: A portfolio must comprise four images. Portfolios with more or less than four images will be disqualified. An image cannot be entered in more than one portfolio, but a portfolio image may also be entered in a single image category.
- New Talent category: This category is for photographic students and amateur or semi-professional photographers only. Professional photographers are not eligible to enter this category and photographic status will be checked before any prizes are awarded. This category can only be entered once and is judged on a portfolio comprising six images. Portfolios with more or less than six images will be disqualified.
- One Shot categories: These categories are judged on a single image.
- Smart Shot categories: This category is judged on a single image taken on a smartphone or tablet only. Images from digital cameras are not permitted.
- Young Travel Photographer of the Year category: Entrants aged 18 years or under on the closing date (25th September 2017) are eligible to compete for the Young Travel Photographer of the Year award. This award will be decided on the best portfolio of four images. Entrants in this age group must clearly mark the appropriate box on the entry form. The entry form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Equipment: Entries shot on either film or digital cameras are eligible for all categories except the Smart Shot category. The Smart Shot category is only for images shot on a mobile phone or tablet. Images shot on mobile phones may be submitted in any One Shot categories as well as the Smart Shot category, provided that they have been taken on a 5 megapixel or higher phone camera. Image metadata will be checked to ensure compliance with the entry criteria.
- Image eligibility: Images that have won a single image prize in another international travel photographic competition before the TPOTY closing date are not eligible for the One Shot categories. However, these images are still eligible as part of a portfolio. Portfolios that have won a prize in any other international travel photographic competition, with an identical portfolio, before the TPOTY closing date are not eligible. You are strongly advised not to enter the same images in other major photographic competitions which are running concurrently. Black & white images and panoramic images are accepted.
- Age of images: Some images are timeless so entry is not restricted to images shot only within the past few years. However the judges will be looking for contemporary images so you should not enter outdated images – if an image depicts part of a city, for example, it should show a contemporary skyline, including any recently built major landmarks in the part you are photographing.
- Digital manipulation: You may use digital manipulation to optimise an image, and you may crop an image but you are not permitted to add or remove key elements of the composition. Brightness, contrast, colour balance can all be adjusted. Dust spots and minor elements etc. can be retouched. Images can be sharpened before printing. Manipulations which could realistically be achieved in a darkroom will be accepted but the judges have the discretion to reject any image which has been, in their opinion, over-manipulated, removing the integrity of the original image. Composite or montaged images, from more than one original image are not eligible – this includes images shot at different exposures/dynamic ranges and combined. Images stitched to form a panoramic image will be accepted provided that the entrant declares, at the time of submission, that the final image has been produced in this way. Multiple exposure ‘in camera’ is permitted. Entrants who are shortlisted will be required to provide the original image file (RAW or jpeg as shot) along with the print and high resolution version of their image for final judging.
- Image copyright: The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered. It is the legal responsibility of the entrant, and not the organisers, to ensure that they comply with these ownership and copyright requirements, and own the rights to reproduction of their images. Entries that do not fulfill these criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Where this is discovered after the prize has been awarded, the prize must be returned or refunded by the entrant. Entrants agree to fully indemnify Travel Photographer of the Year Ltd and its sponsors and employees in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of the entrant breaching any of the foregoing.
- TPOTY, reproduction rights & your copyright: TPOTY does not make any claim whatsoever on the copyright of YOUR images. The copyright will, at all times, be respected by TPOTY and retained by the photographer. Where an image or images are reproduced by TPOTY, the photographer will be credited. The organisers and sponsors reserve the right to free reproduction and exhibition of entered images in all media, but only in connection with these awards. A selection of the winning and other best images may be chosen for reproduction in TPOTY portfolio books, exhibition catalogue and TPOTY app. For compilation and retrospective books, TPOTY will seek the permission and agreement from photographers before inclusion of any image entered more than four years previously. We do not claim unlimited licence for TPOTY or its sponsors to reproduce your images outside of the terms set out above. Images included in all other TPOTY Collection of merchandise (cards, calendars, prints etc.) will subject to separate agreement with the photographer and a royalty will be paid. Where image reproduction is unrelated to the awards then permission and a fee will be agreed with the photographer in advance.
- CD/DVD/USB Drive: Entry is by prints or the online image upload system only. No competition entries will be accepted on CD or DVD.
- Online entry: Specifications for images for upload appear in the online entry page and must be adhered to. Photographers may submit their images online through the online entry system. Uploaded images should be in jpeg file format and be sized to no more than 800 pixels wide alongest their longest side. The maximum file size for uploaded images should be 1 Mb at an image resolution of 72dpi (this is usually lower than the original image size and resolution).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are shortlisted for the final judging rounds later this year, you will then be required to submit prints, plus higher-resolution files of your shortlisted images and the raw/original files. For all categories except Smart Shot, the ORIGINAL images must be high enough resolution to be printed at 30cm x 25cm (3600 pixels along longest length) at 300dpi. Scanned images – if you have shot your images on film or transparency and then scanned them, you can still upload them for any category except Smart Shot.
- Print entry & print size: Full directions for this appear in the Print Entries page, and must be adhered to. Prints up to a maximum size of A4 (21cm x 30cm or, for US entrants, 8″ x 12″) in size will be accepted.
- Transparencies & negatives: These will NOT be accepted, although prints produced from images shot on transparency or negative will be accepted. The original transparency or negative may be required for reproduction of print entries in the event that they win a prize, receive a commendation or are selected for exhibition and/or book reproduction.
- Shortlisted entries and final judging: Shortlisted entrants will be required to submit prints for final judging, together with the original image file (RAW or jpeg as shot) and high resolution file version of their entered image for final judging.
- Liability: All prints are submitted at the photographer’s own risk. The organisers cannot accept liability for any loss of or damage occurring to any entries, whether this occurs in transit or while in the keeping of the organisers, although every care will be taken.
- Judging: All judges will be appointed by the organisers. The winners will be determined by the judges and the organisers in accordance with the competition rules. Their decision is final on all matters relating to the competition, and organisers will not enter into any correspondence regarding the judging or organisation of the competition. The judging will take place during October to December 2017.
- Prizes: The organisers reserve the right to change the prizes to a comparable alternative due to unforeseen circumstances and any changes will be posted on the competition website. Prizes are not transferable and no cash equivalent will be offered. The prizes are the responsibility of the competition sponsors and TPOTY cannot be held liable for the failure of the competition sponsors to provide a prize in the event of their liquidation, bankruptcy, insolvency or change of ownership.
- Travel prizes: The travel offered as prizes in this competition may have some restriction on dates of travel due to fixed departure dates, availability of flights or accommodation. All travel is to and from the UK, and prize winners are responsible for their own travel costs to and from their country of residence to the UK in order to take their winning trips. The winners will be expected to pay any additional expenses associated with their trip, such as travel insurance, additional car hire fees and insurances, fuel for car hire, spending money, meals, local taxes, park entry fees and local travel etc., and any changes in the itinerary additional to those made by the organisers or which are not already included in the prize package. Full details can be obtained from the organisers. Travel on all prize trips must commence before the 31st July 2018 unless otherwise specified by the organisers. Failure to do so may result in loss of the prize. The prize trips are not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered. Prize winners will be required to provide an account of their prize and access to a small number of photographs so that TPOTY can publicise the trip on this website. Copyright will remain with the prizewinning photographer.
- Quality of entries: If the quality of entries falls below the required standard, the organisers reserve the right not to award a prize/prizes.
- Winners: A full list of short-listed entries will be published on www.tpoty.com in November 2017. The final results will be announced in December 2017. All prize winners must agree to their success being publicised by the organisers and/or sponsors.
- Winners’ publicity: All prize winners will agree to take part in publicity about the awards after the results are announced.
- Competition rights: All rights to the Travel Photographer of the Year awards and the contents of this website (not to entrants’ images) are copyrighted and owned by the organisers.
- TPOTY newsletters: By entering the awards and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are opting-in to receive e-newsletters from Travel Photographer of the Year, so that we can update you on the awards, the finalists and the results plus news items relating to the awards, its sponsors or entrants. You will, of course, have the right to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter mailing list.
- The rules: The information given in these rules is correct, but Travel Photographer of the Year reserves the right to change any of them without prior notice. The revised rules will be posted in this section of the website, and it is the entrants’ responsibility to review this section. By signing their entry form, or completing online entry, entrants will confirm that they have read and agreed to be bound by the rules of the competition. Any breach of these rules by an entrant will void their entry. If a breach has occurred, but is discovered after the award of a prize, then the organisers may request the return of that prize.
- Governing Law: The rules of Travel Photographer of the Year and the relationship between Travel Photographer of the Year and its entrants shall be governed by English law. Any dispute may be decided by the English courts or those of any other part of the United Kingdom.
غیر از آفرینش هنری و ادبی، به دغدغه بیشتر نیاز ندارید. در صورت تمایل، ثبت نام، ترجمه متن یا اطلاعات و وایز هزینه شرکت در فراخوان های بین المللی برای شما انجام می شود.
≡ برای سفارش ترجمه، ثبت نام یا پرداخت هزینه ها از طریق تلگرام، اینجا کلیک کنید. ≡