≡ به سوی جهانی زیباتر ≡
جهان، در انتظار جهانِ تو است!
به اینستاگرام فستیوارت بپیوندید.
فراخوان مسابقه بین المللی چند رشته ای هنرهای معاصر YICCA منتشر شد.
■ مهلت: ۲۵ اسفند ۱۳۹۵ ■
به گزارش وبسایت ارزشمند گالری آنلاین، هدف این مسابقه فراهم کردن امکان پیشرفت برای هنرمندان تازه کار و نیز شانس کار در بازار بین المللی هنر معاصر است. انجمن هنری Moho برگزارکننده رقابت بین المللی YICCA در زمینه ی هنر های معاصر برای سال ۲۰۱۷ است .
- این مسابقه برای هنرمندان به عنوان تجربه ای خارق العاده به حساب می آید که در طی داوری نیز به ترتیب به نفرات اول و دوم ۳۰۰۰ و ۱۰۰۰ یورو اعطا می شود . از میان آثار ارسالی ۱۸ اثر انتخاب می شود و مورد رقابت قرار می گیرند .آثار منتخب در نمایشگاه سالانه ی YICCA مستقر در یکی از شهرهای اروپایی که بعدا اعلام میشود به نمایش در می آیند .
- کارهای هنری با هر یک از رسانه های تعریف شده در هنر مورد قبول خواهند بود .
- تمامی هنرمندان از سراسر دنیا آزادند تا در این مسابقه شرکت کنند و از این افراد هیچ مدرکی درخواست نخواهد شد.
- این دوره ی رقابتی در سال ۲۰۰۹ پایه گذاری شد و بعد از مدتی به دلیل شکل گیری سبک های جدید و فرم های تازه تعریف شده در هنر تبدیل به بنیاد شده است .
- هزینه ی ثبت نام ۴۰ یورو می باشد .
- فرصت نهاایی ارسال آثار تا ۱۵ مارچ ۲۰۱۷ است که در ماه آوریل همین سال نتایج نهایی نیز اعلام می گردد.
بخش های جشنواره
- برای ثبت نام در هر بخش روی لینک مربوطه کلیک کنید.
در صورت نیاز به متن فارسی این فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک https://festivart.ir/vip فعال کنید و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh درمیان بگذارید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت.
معرفی کامل جشنواره
YICCA Art contest – International competition for artists
YICCA Young International Contest of Contemporary Art
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
This aim will be pursued by taking advantage of the opportunities that the contest offers:
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
TYPOLOGY OF WORKS
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- November 1, 2016: Beginning of subscriptions.
- March 15, 2017: Subscriptions deadline.
- April 11, 2017: Notification of winning artworks.
- June 1-14, 2017: Exhibition
The composition of the jury will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before
the subscriptions deadline.
The jury will select 18 artists for the final exhibition.
From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of 3000 (three thousand/00) and 1000 (one thousand/00) euro.
The names of those two artists will be published on the official website www.yicca.org in the last day of the exhibition.
The jury will also have to select supply artists in case there are artists selected from more than one juror. The jury verdict upon the winners is irrevocable.
The date of the opening will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
The date of the last day of the exhibition will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
Selected artists will be contacted for the preparation and submission of material for the final catalogue as well as for the preparation and submission of the works immediately after the subscriptions deadline.
MONEY PRIZE WINNERS’ SELECTION MECHANISM
Money prize winners will be elected in accordance with their artworks overall rating, assigned by the jury, the association and the gallery that will host the exhibition.
The range of the rating scale is from 1 to 10 points.
Rating system is formed in the following ratio:1/3 of the score is given by the jury, 1/3 by A.p.s. Moho Association and 1/3 by the gallery.
Each juror will give a score from 1 to 10 per each artwork. Then we will take the average score given by all jurors that will represent 1/3 of the total score.
The association will give a score from 1 to 10 per each artwork and it will be 1/3 of the total score.
The gallery will give a score from 1 to 10 per each artwork and it will represent 1/3 of the total score.
MONEY PRIZE PAYMENT
At the day of the end of the exhibition, which is also the day in which we will announce first and second ranked artist, we will sent to money prize winners a certificate with the total amount of the prize, personal datas of winners and terms of payment.
That certificate will be sent via fax/email and has to be signed by the winners, and returned again via fax/email. Payment will be proceeded within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the signed certificate by Aps Moho association
The money prize is offered by the main Sponsor and will be made by the Sponsor itself only by bank transfer to the account specified by the winners.
The bank account to which the payment will be made can be in the name of a person other than the winners themselves as long as the request is received from A.p.s. Moho Association in written form.
The final exhibition will take place in a European city.
The place of the exhibition will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
The exhibition will be organized by Moho Association staff, in cooperation with competent jury.
The set-up and the arrangement of works will be chosen by Moho’s staff in total indipendence on the basis of spaces and types of works.
Any eventual insurance of works during the period of exhibition shall be charged to artists.
With the registration the artist take on all responsibility for any theft or damage of the works entrusted to Moho Association during the entire period of the competition, including delivery.
Moho Association undertake to manage in the best way and to take care of all the winning artworks.
The exhibition will be open to the public on the inauguration day and will remain open throughout the entire period according to the schedule (opening and closing time) of the hosting gallery.
At the opening will be invited collectors, press, art professionals, art lovers and, of course, the winners and the members of the jury. The opening will be accompanied by a buffet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBSCRIPTION
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website www.yicca.org.
To register please complete the registration form on the official website www.yicca.orgAny subscription requests received by postal mail and/or through email will not be taken into account.
Each registered artist can submit more than one art works by paying for each one the requested subscription fee.
There are three ways to subscibe an artwork to the contest:
۱) Subscribers not registered in YICCA communty:
The registration form must be fill out with:
- artist name and surname, pseudonym or name of artist group
- e-mail address,
- title of work (or word “untitled”),
- brief description of the work (technique, year, features etc.- max 1500 types),
- image of the work in jpg or gif format. Video must be uploaded as picture frame type (still video) requiered for submission;
- the video have to be uploaded through vimeo.com
۲) Subscriber already registered in YICCA community:
Community users can submit their artworks (already inside the communty) to the contest by clicking “ADD TO CONTEST” button placed in the upper right area inside the chosen artworks page.
۳) Third parties
Third parties can submit to the contest only artworks already inside the communty by clicking “ADD TO CONTEST” button placed in the upper right area inside the chosen artworks page.
Before forwarding of registration it will be necessary to choose a method of entry fee payment equal to EUR 40.00.
Sent registration will be held in stand-by by the system until payment of the quote is made.
After submitting the registration form, it can’t be changed.
The available payment methods are:
- credit card, prepaid credit card or PayPal circuit cardPublication of the registration on the official website www.yicca.org will occur only after verifying that the transaction is done. Usually it may elapse from few hours to few working days, it depends on the credit card or PayPal circuit used.
- bank transfer on the IBAN : MT30STBA19116000100071999918478
SWIFT-BIC : STBAMTMT
BANK : SATABANK PLC – Dragonara Road, St Julians STJ 3140, Malta
payable to: Aps MOHO
Remember to indicate in the section “reason for payment” the same name and surname of the artist or the same group name that was used for registration, and the reference number given by the system.The registration on the official website www.yicca.org occurs only upon receipt of the copy of payment transfer by fax or email. Copy of transfer payment can be sent by:
e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will be published on the official website at the end of the verification process.
Registrations not completed with payment of registration fee, will be deleted from the system and not published on the official website.
For delays (more than 7 working days) in the publication of the registered works( having already completed the payment and send a copy of payment) the artists are invited to contact the administration office at email@example.com to solve any problem and loss of data.
Pictures are loaded automatically through the registration form on the official website.
Pictures can be uploaded with formats: jpg or gif.
The system provides automatic resizing of pictures for presentation in the preview pages and a downsizing to the maximum size of 650 x 500 pixels with 72 dpi resolution for viewing in-depth article. Pictures with lower resolution and/or format will be presented without downsizing.
It is required to send a (still) video frame for preview in formats: jpg or gif.
The video has to be uploaded on vimeo.com
The system provides automatic resizing of frame for presentation in the preview pages.
The winning artists must submit the following documents to allow the printing of catalogue, in time for the opening day:
- two pictures of the winning work (whole and detailed) in jpg or gif format, with resolution 300 dpi x 300 dpi minimum.
- a photo of the artist in jpg or gif format with resolution 300 dpi x 300 dpi minimum.
- description of the work (1500 types maximum), including title, technique, year, etc.
- artist’s curriculum vitae (2500 types maximum)
All materials must be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS
The delivery of the selected for the exhibition works from the place of origin to the place of the exhibition shall be paid by the artists.
Address indications of the place of the exhibition and agreements on sending and withdrawaling of works will be made individually between the selected artists and the staff after the vote results.
Works must arrive properly packaged.
Special issues and arrangements regarding installation of works at the exhibition will be agreeded individually between the staff of Aps Moho association and artists. Works not withdrawn will remain property of the Moho Aps (if it is not presented special agreement)
PRESS AND MEDIA
The press folder of Yicca competition, includingwith contacts, presentation and logo in jpg format, is available on the official website www.contest.yicca.org.
Moho Aps Association authorizes everyone to download this press folder and publish the content and logo of the competition on all the media channels including press and internet.
Further details and information kit can be requested on e-mail: email@example.com
COPYRIGHT AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Filling in the subscription form on the official website www.yicca.com, the artists accept the policy contained in this notice, including all the articles.
The artists authorize Moho Aps Association to process personal data, according to the italian law 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Personal data and pictures sent must be used for purposes concerning the competition YICCA. Data of participants as well as pictures of their works will not be sold to third parties or published for commercial purposes.
Artists are entirely responsible for the content of the pictures or text submitted for publication on the competition website, and subsequently for publication in the catalogue.
Moho A.p.s. Association reserves the right to remove any content unsuitable for the competition, unless a writing request by the artists is presented.
Moho A.p.s. association reserves the right to insert corrections to this announcement, useful for better development of the competition.
ثبت نام در جشنواره
برای ثبت نام اینجا کلیک کنید.
غیر از آفرینش هنری و ادبی، به دغدغه بیشتر نیاز ندارید. در صورت تمایل، ثبت نام، ترجمه متن یا اطلاعات و وایز هزینه شرکت در فراخوان های بین المللی برای شما انجام می شود.
≡ برای سفارش ترجمه، ثبت نام یا پرداخت هزینه ها از طریق تلگرام، اینجا کلیک کنید. ≡