فراخوان ششمین جشنواره بین المللی پوستر سن سباستین سال ۲۰۱۷ منتشر شد.
■ مهلت: ۲ اسفند ۱۳۹۵ ■
رقابت بین المللی پوستر سن سباستین برای ششمین دوره خود فراخوان دریافت پوستر را منتشر کرده است. ارسال اثر در این رقابت بصورت آنلاین صورت می گیرد. هدف این رویداد تشویق خلاقیت و مشارکت و پرورش دسترسی بیشتری به رویدادها است. شرکت در این جشنواره برای همه طراحانی که علاقمند به نمایش پیشنهادات خود برای بخش های جشنواره هستند آزاد است و عموم مردم به پوسترهای مورد علاقه خود رای خواهند داد.
چه کسانی می توانند شرکت کنند؟
- شرکت در این مسابقه برای عموم طراحان آزاد است.
هزینه ثبت نام
- شرکت در این مسابقه رایگان است.
به هر برنده یا برندگان به ازای هر پوستر منتخب در هر کدام از ۵ بخش یک چک ۱۰۰۰ یورویی اهدا می شود.
بخش های مسابقه
- این مسابقه از ۵ بخش با نام های محلی زیر تشکیل شده است:
- New Directors
- Horizontes Latinos
- Culinary Zinema
یک هیئت داوران یک نفر را بعنوان برنده و تا چهار فینالیست در هر بخش انتخاب می کند و یک جایزه هم از میان راِی دهندگان مشخص خواهد شد.
در صورت نیاز به متن فارسی این فراخوان، عضویت ویژه خود را از طریق لینک http://festivart.ir/vip فعال کنید و سپس تقاضای خود را برای https://telegram.me/honarpazhouh درمیان بگذارید تا خبر برای مترجم ارسال شود. با عضویت ویژه، علاوه بر این فراخوان، به مدت دو ماه به همه خبرهای ویژه دسترسی خواهید داشت.
- Submission and presentation of proposals: January 13 (13h GMT+1) – February 20 (13h GMT+1).
- Public vote: February ۲۲ (۱۳h GMT+1) – March 8 (13h GMT+1).
- Announcement of finalists: March 10
- Jury deliberation and communication to the winner or winners: March 14
- Public announcement of the winning posters: May 5
- Prize draw among voters of the winning options: May 9
The posters must be original and unpublished and must not have been submitted for other competitions.
The author of the poster must own the rights to the images and elements used in the poster or they must be freely usable resources.
The authors will be held responsible for respecting all stipulations included herein.
Participants are free to submit posters for as many sections as they wish. They can also submit as many posters as they wish for each section.
The sections are:
- New Directors. An international competition for first or second works by their directors representing the most recent in not-yet-released film production worldwide.
- Horizontes Latinos. A competition between the most interesting Latin American features of the year, not yet released in Spain.
- Zabaltegi-Tabakalera. An open, heterogeneous section showcasing the biggest and best films of the year.
- Pearls. A selection of the most outstanding films of the year, eagerly awaited by audiences, many of which have received critical acclaim or awards at other international festivals.
- Culinary Zinema. A section combining cinema and gastronomy. This is a competitive selection of films related to gastronomy and accompanied by themed dinners.
Materials: Texts and logos
All posters must include the texts and logos described below for each category. These texts and logos must be clearly visible. Posters not including all said texts and logos may be disqualified by the organisation.
The logos detailed below can be downloaded from this site.
The different posters must include the following legends and texts:
(Important: All texts presented in three languages must always respect the order: Basque, Spanish and English).
Posters can be submitted from 13 January (13:00h GMT+1) 2017 until 20 February (13:00h GMT+1) 2017.
All proposals submitted will be revised and approved by the San Sebastian Festival. During the proposal approval period the poster authors will receive email notification of whether their proposals have been accepted or rejected.
The Festival reserves the right to reject any proposals it considers to be offensive or inappropriate. In such an event, the San Sebastian Festival will decide whether or not to inform the author of the reasons for rejecting a proposal, giving them the opportunity to rectify defects where possible. Once through this stage, the posters presented will be immediately published.
The San Sebastian Festival will place particular importance on originality and therefore recommends that the proposals submitted avoid recurring elements in the film world, such as clapperboards, film, reels and the usual local images.
Participants must complete a form when making their submissions, indicating their e-mail address, full name, and telephone number. Posters must be submitted in vertical JPG format measuring a minimum of 1361 x 1927 and a maximum of 2825 x 4000 pixels. They must not weigh more than 8Mb.
It is important to give the poster a “title” for reference purposes when the proposal goes on display for public voting. This title will be requested as mandatory on the poster submission form.
The submission form will serve as proof of entry and will only be used to identify proposals once the Jury has made its decision. The Jury will have no access to the database.
Posters in a different archive format, medium, pixel size or proportions to those indicated will be automatically rejected.
Selection of the winning posters
Prior to selecting the winning posters, a pre-selection will be made of the 10 proposals to receive most public votes for each section in: www.sansebastianfestival.com/postercompetition.
The public can cast their votes for the 10 posters per section from ۲۲ February (13:00h GMT+1) 2017 until 8 March (13:00h GMT+1) 2017.
Once the voting period has closed, the Festival can select up to 10 posters in each section to make up a maximum of 20 finalists per section. This selection will be announced on 10 March 2017.
The Festival will place particular importance on the originality of the proposals, their design, composition and visual impact.
A jury will decide the winning posters of the “Poster competition – ۶۵th San Sebastian Festival 2017” from among the 20 potential finalists in each section on 14 March 2017.
A decision can be taken not to choose a winner in any or all categories.
The Festival reserves the option to select a poster for a section other than the one for which it has been submitted in competition.
The Jury will have 5 members; 2 members from the San Sebastian Festival Management Committee and another 3 members not related to the Festival, appointed by the Festival Management Committee.
Public announcement of the winners
The winner or winners will be publicly announced at a press conference called by the San Sebastian Festival on 5 May, date on which the same information will be published on the Festival and specific competition sites.
Online popular voting system
To be able to vote in the competition, you must register on www.sansebastianfestival.com/postercompetition, completing the form with the requested details: e-mail address, full name, identity document or passport number and contact telephone number.
To activate your account, you must validate your e-mail address in the confirmation e-mail sent to you.
All votes will be cast online through this site.
Each user can only vote once per section per day.
The Festival reserves the right to disqualify all users suspected of fraudulent behaviour. Should this occur, the Festival will close the account in question and cancel all related votes cast.
Prizes will be drawn among voters. The more often you vote, the more chance you’ll have to win a prize in this draw (see the section on Prizes).
Apart from the five winning posters, the jury can if desired mentioned up to four proposals in each sections. The authors of these posters will receive a 10-session voucher for the 65th edition of the San Sebastian Festival and their proposals will be displayed as finalists in the Festival website.
All posters submitted but not winning a prize will be filed by the San Sebastian Festival from the day after the date on which the final decision is taken.
Submission of a final artwork for the winning posters:
The winner or winners must deliver the posters and, where appropriate, the corresponding adaptations in digital format containing a final artwork created using a professional vector graphic design program, in its updated version, with optimum quality and resolution for the subsequent applications and reproductions described above.
Posters must be adapted and submitted in three sizes: 48×68, 68×98 and 115×160 cm, with two files for each poster; one with paths and the other without.
All sources used must also be attached. Where appropriate, the originals of digital images in high resolution CMYK TIFF (300 dpi at actual size and 100 dpi at billboard size) must also be attached, including a document certifying that the images have no restrictions of use.
IMPORTANT: In the event that an existing image not belonging to the author is used in the poster design, justification of having purchased the rights to use the said image, or of being a freely usable resource, must be furnished. The Festival will automatically reject all posters failing to observe this regulation.
The Festival can use the winning posters for any purposes it considers appropriate and can reproduce, adapt and apply the posters to any format or medium it wishes without having to request authorisation from the author.
For the authors of the winning posters:
The winner or winners of the “POSTER COMPETITION – 65th SAN SEBASTIAN FESTIVAL 2017” will receive a prize of ONE THOUSAND EUROS (€۱,۰۰۰) per poster selected for each section. The amounts will be paid to the winner or winners by means of a cheque made out in their names or bank transfer.
For voting members of the public:
Five prizes will be awarded (1 per section) among all voters. The prize in each case is a 10-session voucher for the Festival and a set of publications issued for the 65th San Sebastian Festival.
The draw will be made by computer procedure. The more votes you cast, the higher your chances of winning the draw.
The authors of the winning posters are excluded from participating in the draw for their winning category.
The winners of the draw will be announced on the www.sansebastianfestival.com special competition site on 9 May 2017.
CONSENT AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
Participants in the competition agree to their personal data being used in accordance with the stipulations of Organic Act 15/1999 of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, for the duration of this promotion, and for the purposes of sending them news, updates and general information about the San Sebastian Festival.
The personal details requested will therefore be added to an automated file belonging to the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. for the purposes described in the above paragraph. Refusal to supply these details will mean automatic disqualification from participating in the competition. Participants can exercise their right to access, oppose, rectify and cancel these details by writing to: Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia – San Sebastián, S. A., Teatro Victoria Eugenia, Plaza Okendo 1, 20004 Donostia, indicating the reference “POSTER COMPETITION – SAN SEBASTIAN FESTIVAL”.
After the competition, the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. will keep the details provided by the participants to send them general information about the San Sebastian Festival. Thus, in accordance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, participants give their consent for the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. to send them such information.
Participants are free at all times to cancel this consent simply by communicating their wishes to the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. in writing to the address indicated above.
All details provided for the competition must be true and complete; participants are also asked to cooperate with the Festival by updating their details. In the event that the personal details provided are false, incomplete or out of date, the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. would be relieved in specific cases, of ensuring the successful outcome of the competition and of any consequences arising from the former, and even, as a last resort, of announcing beneficiaries of the competition.
The competitors authorise the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. to use their name and image for advertising purposes in the event that they win the competition and accept the prize.
On presenting the prize, the Festival will apply the currently applicable Spanish Personal Income Tax Regulation (IRPF), approved by Royal Decree 439/2007 of 30th March and all other consistent provisions. The Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. will therefore deduct the appropriate amount of tax from the prize money and pay it to the Tax Office as established in the tax regulation referred to above.
The Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. will issue a certificate to this effect and send it to the prize-winner by recorded delivery.
Income from prizes received as the result of participating in games, competitions, raffles or random combinations are considered to be capital gains not generated by the transfer of capital assets and are therefore incorporated to the general part of the tax base, which is taxed at the appropriate rate.
No claims can be made to the Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastián, S.A. for the amount of tax paid on these capital gains given that this tax depends on the amount of the prize and of other income incorporated to the general tax base (employment, economic activities, allocation of income, etc.).
- The Festival Company will acquire ownership of all industrial and intellectual property rights for the posters and all other pieces of corporate identity corresponding to the object of the competition. The exclusive use of these elements by the Festival Company will not imply concession to the prize-winner or to third parties of any rights whatsoever with regard to such property, inasmuch as the transfer of the said rights forms an integral part of the contract.
- The use of elements which are the object of the contract is exclusively reserved to the Company and neither the prize-winner nor a third party having participated in the design or creation of the winning elements can use them for any other contract entered with another client. This obligation extends to people who have a working relationship with the prize-winner, even when they no longer work for the latter.
- The transfer of intellectual property rights for the posters and their adaptations will be indefinite. The transfer of intellectual property rights for the other pieces will have a 5-year duration starting from the last day of the Festival for which they were designed, with the exception of pieces including poster images, in which case the transfer will be indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the prize-winner may incorporate to his or her communication or advertising elements (books, brochures, etc.) the poster design in an appropriate size for the required purpose.
- In all cases, the legal relations arising from this contract shall exist exclusively between the Festival Company and the prize-winner or contractor. The Company will not be related by contact to any person other than the prize-winner.
- The prize-winner is deemed to hold ownership of the intellectual property rights transferred to the Festival Company for the designs made by his or her staff. This must be made clear to these members of staff by the prize-winner. Failure to communicate this information will be exclusively attributed to the prize-winner. Further, failure to communicate this information shall imply no detriment whatsoever to the exclusive transfer of the intellectual property rights to the Festival Company.
If a participant is under the age of 18, they must be represented by one of their parents, who shall provide proof of their condition, accepting the rules and regulations of the competition and the conditions for receiving the award in the event of winning.
This proof can be provided by the parent in person at the Festival headquarters by presenting their Spanish ID card or Family Record Book (Libro de Familia) or, if they are unable to do this, by sending the Festival a notarial certificate by way of proof.
- Failure to comply with any or the points indicated in the competition rules and regulations could eventually lead to claims for damage against the person named as winner by the Festival.
- In the event of doubts or disagreement with regard to the interpretation of any part of these competition rules and regulations, the organiser will have the final say.
غیر از آفرینش هنری و ادبی، به دغدغه بیشتر نیاز ندارید. در صورت تمایل، ثبت نام، ترجمه متن یا اطلاعات و وایز هزینه شرکت در فراخوان های بین المللی برای شما انجام می شود.
≡ برای سفارش ترجمه، ثبت نام یا پرداخت هزینه ها از طریق تلگرام، اینجا کلیک کنید. ≡